- Know the MPI wide web advantage? Nick Balbi operating one of our high speed slitters.
- Slowed down by long lead times for your release liner orders? Jamie Silverio using the Oxford Analyzer to confirm coating weights are within process parameters on production runs.
- Paying too much for release liners? Our 65,000 square foot modern warehouse is part of the Winchester facility.
- Missing release liner technical support? Shift #1 poised to make your orders perfectly, as usual.
- Want one supplier for all your release liners? A wide range of substrates, films and papers, are kept on-site.
- Constrained by minimum release liner order quantities? Dick Hovasse, Manufacturing supervisor, & Joe Torres, lead operator, discuss how to efficiently schedule a small production run.
- Want to grow your product line? John Wadell, carefully adjusting one of the high speed slitters.
- Excessive release liner scrap impacting your bottom line? Chip Sheeran, R & D Director, ensuring a sample for a new customer request has a consistent coating.
- Buying the correct release liner substrate? Jamie Silverio testing the release liner substrate to ensure match with customer requirements.
- Getting the correct release level? We make release liners for a wide range of applications.
- Want an intelligent silicone release liner business partner? Chip Sheeran (Technical Director), Ed Alois (President), Lahcen Khiyaty (Product Development Engineer)
- Late release liner deliveries causing you headaches? Our Polytype Thermal Coater can coat both sides of a substrate in one pass at 2,000 ft/minute.
MPI Release LLC develops, engineers, formulates, and delivers innovative, "customized" silicone coated release liner products, providing solutions to all your "release liner" needs on film, paper, and specialty substrates (see capabilities below).
MPI is a privately owned company, that is dedicated to providing a personalized, responsive, flexible, and dependable service to its customers.
We are committed to quick turn-around times for sample requests and quotations. We pride ourselves in our ability to produce and ship most orders within three to six weeks.